AET Progression Framework
Wednesday 30th Mar 2022
Who is this module for?
This training module will introduce the Progression Framework and accompanying documents and show you how to use the framework to identify key learning intentions. The session is suitable for practitioners working with children and young people across the age range in both mainstream and specialist services. It is likely that this training will appeal to a range of practitioners and the audience may include school leaders (i.e. practitioners with responsibility for assessment procedures), SENCOs, and outreach and advisory service representatives. It would be useful for trainers to become familiar with the roles and responsibilities of their ‘audience’ as well as the extent to which they are familiar with the framework, so there will be time at the start for introductions.
The aims of this module are to enable delegates to:
- Address skills and understanding that children may find difficult as a consequence of their autism
- Recognise and build on children’s strengths and interests and improve overall wellbeing
- Appreciate that children may need support in these areas and that their progress is dependent on this support
After completing this module delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate familiarity with the key features and content of the AET Progression Framework
- Know how to use the AET Progression Framework to identify priorities and set learning intentions for individuals
- Know how to use the AET Progression Framework to provide evidence of progress
27 in stock