AET Schools: Making Sense of Autism Secondary Focus (via Microsoft Teams) – Wednesday 28th June 2023
Wednesday 28th Jun 2023
This is a raising awareness module for anyone working in secondary schools. This includes teaching and support staff, office and ancillary staff, caterers, caretakers, transport staff and governors.
This session will to use the AET’s new training materials, developed by leading autism specialists.
What will you learn?
- Enhance your understanding and awareness of autism and how autism can affect children in schools
- Know the importance of understanding the individual child and their profile of strengths and needs
- Identify potential barriers to learning for autistic children
- Begin to make reasonable adjustments in the way you support autistic children
- Reflect on the information you need to collect for creating a one-page profile
26 in stock