AET Schools: Making Sense of Autism (via Microsoft Teams) – Friday 24th March 2023
This is a raising awareness module for anyone working in schools. This includes teaching and support staff, office and ancillary staff, caterers, caretakers, transport staff and governors.
This session will to use the AET’s new training materials, developed by leading autism specialists.
What will you learn?
- Enhance your understanding and awareness of autism and how autism can affect children in schools
- Know the importance of understanding the individual child and their profile of strengths and needs
- Identify potential barriers to learning for autistic children
- Begin to make reasonable adjustments in the way you support autistic children
- Reflect on the information you need to collect for creating a one-page profile
Please book before Wednesday 15th March to guarantee your place. Links are sent to participants via email by email@example.com up to two day before.
3 in stock