AET Schools: Making Sense of Autism (with New Materials)
Thursday 4th Nov 2021
This is a raising awareness module for anyone working in schools. This includes teaching and support staff, office and ancillary staff, caterers, caretakers, transport staff and governors.
This session will to use the AET’s new training materials, developed by leading autism specialists.
What will you learn?
- Enhance your understanding and awareness of autism and how autism can affect children in schools
- Know the importance of understanding the individual child and their profile of strengths and needs
- Identify potential barriers to learning for autistic children
- Begin to make reasonable adjstments in the way you support autistic children
- Reflect on the information you need to collect for creating a one-page profile
Out of stock