Autism Education Trust Early Years Leadership, Inclusion and Structural Reasonable Adjustments 20th February 2024 1-4.30pm at Oakhill Centre
- The aim of this module is to enable delegates:
- To look at how inclusive provision and structural reasonable adjustments can help a setting to be outstanding.
- To consider what is needed to lead culture change in a setting.
- To know about AET resources and guidance that can support leaders to provide inclusive environments through structural reasonable adjustments.
- To consider different ways of making structural reasonable adjustments to ensure autistic pupils are fully supported.
- To be able to develop a culture where autistic pupils feel listened to, supported and included.
- To have the skills, tools and confidence to lead change in their setting.
- To have a good understanding of educational legislation related to inclusion.
- To reflect on and plan next steps for what is required
- To lead change and fully embed an inclusive culture.
- To understand how to embed the Autism Standards Framework to improve good autism practice.
30 in stock