Ofsted Education Inspection Framework (EIF) 2019
Wednesday 12th Feb 2020
Developing effective provision for children and young people with autism and meeting the requirements of the EIF
A FREE* event for SENCos, Head Teachers and SEN Governors
- To explain the purpose of the Education Inspection Framework
- To identify the key changes introduced by the Education Inspection Framework (EIF).
- To identify the challenges and opportunities facing schools in the light of the new EIF.
- To learn how the Autism Education Trust programme can support schools to meet the requirements of the EIF.
- To hear some examples of practice being facilitated by Birmingham Schools to support the ‘Personal Development’ of pupils.
The duration of this course is 3 hours and you need only attend one of the dates. If you want to book this course, please do not also book a place for the 12th February date as this is the same course.
*Maximum of 2 free places per setting.
Please only book a place on this course if you have received the training stated above and are from a Birmingham based setting.
Out of stock