The Physical Difficulties
The Physical Difficulties Support Service (PDSS) are here to help you during this difficult time. Our families and children are really important to us and we are here to provide you with support through our telephone helpline service.
If you would like to access this service, please email PDSSParentEnquiries@birmingham.gov.uk
Please email with the following information:
- Your name and your child’s name.
- The telephone number you would like to be contacted on.
- The name of your child’s school.
- Times and dates you are available for a telephone conversation.
We will then arrange for a member of the PDSS team to respond to your request.
Areas of concern you may wish to discuss could include:
- Recording work
- Using ICT
- Physical play and activities