• To evaluate current school systems for induction, assessment and tracking of learners with EAL.
• To develop whole school monitoring systems for EAL provision.
• To raise awareness of inclusive planning tools which could be used to support teachers to embed an explicit focus on language development for learners who use EAL.
• Raise awareness of strategies and resources that can be used to support learners who use EAL.
• Consider how EAL co-ordinators can support teachers to identify language demands and plan to meet the needs of EAL learners.
The course will be held on Microsoft Teams. To reserve your place please email the Centre Manager, Amanda Shotter on email@example.com